Loose Parts Math
Make math fun with loose parts! This activity book is filled with ideas, activities, and printables that give learning math the hands-on edge. Kids will learn about Counting, Graphing, Patterns, Matching, More or Less, Measurement and Comparison, Colors, Sorting, Addition, Subtraction, and more!
Perfect for ages 3 to 6.
- 60 pages of loose parts activities & printables
- Fun, hands-on activities:
- tinker counting challenge
- playdough math
- mystery graphing
- cap stacking
- & more!
- Tons of math skill printables
- Numeracy worksheets
- Addition & subtraction 10 square cards
- Counting cards
- Sorting & Identifying worksheets
- Plus, 52 weeks of loose parts ideas. One for each week of the year!