STEAMschooling Hands-On Curriculum
STEAMschooling helps your kids explore the world with science, technology, engineering, art, and math.
This hands-on curriculum engages kids with fun projects, printables for busy days, tasty recipes that teach, and more. The kids will love activities like making physics fidgets, lighting up their drawings, building a rainforest model, and coding an election. With more than 250 different activities, there's something for everyone!
You'll love the helpful standards-based learning, printables, and tools that make STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, & math) exploration easy!
STEAMschooling contains 12 engaging themes plus a helpful Get Started Guide.
Inside each of the 12 themes in STEAMschooling are:
- 4 Fun Weekly Topics: Explore each theme with engaging learning.
- Projects: Hands-on science, technology, engineering, art, and math projects
- Printables: Fun printables for independent learning and fun
- Recipes: Delicious recipes that have a learning spin
- Learning: Interesting reading that helps kids learn about our planet on every page
- Activity Calendar: A helpful calendar to make adding STEAM to your day simple and fun.
- Supplies List: A handy supplies list for the month that makes prep easy.